The following bullets highlight what we believe:
- We believe in the God of the Holy Bible who reveals Himself to us as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We rejoice in God’s love together, knowing that God bids us worship Him. Our teachings are drawing from Scripture alone and the rich doctrinal heritage of the Lutheran Church – Missouri Synod.
- We believe and teach that the entire Bible is the inerrant, inspired Word of God, and the only source and rule for life with God.
- We believe and teach that God is a Triune God, who is FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRIT.
- We believe and teach that humans are born sinful and that SIN has severed our relationship with God. We are, therefore, in need of God’s forgiveness and grace.
- We believe and teach that our sins are forgiven through the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- We believe and teach that a person is saved by God’s grace alone through Faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, not through any works done by us. The Bible teaches in John 3:16 that “God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in Him should not die, but have eternal life.”
- We believe and teach that God’s GRACE comes to us through the Word of God and through the Sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper as ways that God works His forgiveness and grace in our lives.
- We believe and teach that salvation starts today, as we live by faith through Jesus Christ. Life becomes meaningful only as we live it in a faith relationship with Jesus Christ.
Feel free to browse the following articles for additional explanations of our beliefs: